Bill & Sue Butler, the Butler Foundation & Corporex, based in Covington, KY, and Alpine Mountain Ranch & Club have given over $1.7 million in personal and business donations in support of charities and non-profits in Kentucky, Ohio and Steamboat Springs this year.
Support of 124 different charities and non-profits including:
- United Way
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Boy Scouts of America
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Life Learning Center
- Scholarship support for inner-city students
- Emphasis on helping individuals/families in Northern Kentucky who are struggling to make ends meet, touching 100 families
Local Contributions have come primarily from cash donations but have also included sponsorships and facility use donations. The Alpine Mountain Ranch & Club team has supported:
- Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club
- Healthcare Foundation for the Yampa Valley Medical Center
- Strings Music Festival
- United Way
- Steamboat Springs Rodeo
- Holy Name Catholic Church
Bill Butler and his companies including Alpine Mountain Ranch & Club has continued to make a positive impact in the community and plans to keep the spirit alive moving forward in 2016.
All our best to you in the New Year!